Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Recently...

So I have slacked off on blogging. So I'll do a quick update. (And for those of you who have done profiles for me I have not forgotten about you and I'll continue to do that again soon, my friends have much more intersting lives than I do)

Anyways, I can tel lthat summer is officially overwith because it's starting to get cold and the leaves are changing. I need to go for a drive up in the canyon. I love looking at the leaves in the fall. I wish Janelle was here because we would always go for drives up the canyon while jamming to Trevor Hall. Miss that girl :)

I've recently discoverd my deep love for watching movies (I dont' know why it took me so long to realize this) But I LOVE watching movies and have been watching between 2 and 3 every week. Maybe I'll start making a favorites movie list.

and the biggest news of all: I'm going to New York for the first time on Wednesday. So I'll be sure to blog (with pictures) immediately after the most amazing trip ever. Until then, Have a great week!

Love,
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment