Saturday, March 5, 2011

15 Day Challenge

So I've had some friends do the 30 blog challenge... I can't see myself blogging 30 days straight so I thought I would try 15....I'll call this my 15 day Challenge


For the next 10 days I will respond to each of these:

Day 1: Put your iPod on shuffle and write down 10 songs that pop up.
Day 2: Something that makes you feel better.
Day 3: What you have learned in the past month.
Day 4: A picture of you and your friends.
Day 5: Something you have to forgive yourself for.
Day 6: A picture of someone that has had the biggest impact on you other than family
Day 7: What can be found in your purse.
Day 8: A travel story.
Day 9: A hobby.
Day 10: Someone or something you could definitely live without.
Day 11: A picture of something that makes you happy.
Day 12: A child you love.
Day 13: What's the best thing going for you right now?
Day 14: 5 things about you noone really knows.
Day 15: Your hopes, dreams, and plans for the next 365 days.

Day 1: Put your iPod on shuffle and write down 10 songs that pop up.

***keep in mind I rarely add new songs to my ipod, so most of these will be songs from at least 3 years ago***
1. Smile- Uncle Kracker
2. Forever-Chris Brown
3. The Chain- Ingrid Michaelson
4. Streetlight- Joshua Radin
5. The Lime Tree- Trevor Hall
6. Waiting for a Superman- Iron and Wine
7. Spinning- Jack's Mannequin
8. Beautiful- Akon
9. Better in Time- Leona Lewis
10. All The Above- Maino

No comments:

Post a Comment