Monday, June 4, 2012

A Special Day

Today is an important day.... It is a day that two very very special people were born. I would like to pay a quick tribute to these two special women.

First, my sweet, kind, selfless and loving Grandma Jo. I have the priviledge of carrying her middle name... a responsibility I don't take lightly. Thank you for being the most amazing example! Happy Birthday Grandma. I love you.

Today also happens to be my very dear friend Donna Horn's birthday. There aren't quite words to describe the influence she has had on my life. She is an incredible friend. She's always knows the right time to call, always has the best advice to give and most importantly she loves me for who I am. Almost a year ago she moved and I thought time would make it a little easier... but it doesn't. There's not a day that goes by that I don't miss her. I hope on this day that it has been the best birthday ever. And even though I can't be there to celebrate with you Donna, I've been thinking about you all day! Happy Birthday Donna I love you!

= 


 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment