Monday, March 22, 2010

Now What?

Graduation is looming. Yes I Stephanie Dautel am going to be graduating from College SOON. Yes this is a scary, yet extremely exciting thought for me to think about. I have officially applied for graduation and will graduate from BYU with my Bachelors degree in August 2010. WOW can you believe it?!?!
And here's the question that you're asking... NOW WHAT? Well I have a couple of options weighing on my mind and I'm extremely interested in hearing the input of those who read my blog. I would love to hear the insights and advice that you have for me. (obviously I plan to get a job after I graduate, but along with working I need to start working on some sort of graduate degree, I also would like to take some photography classes, since I LOVE photography) But here are the options for grad school right now.

1. Law School
2. MBA
3. Other

Comments. Suggestions. Additional information would be appreciated.

THANK YOU.

5 comments:

  1. Read the book "Feel the Fear and do it Anyway." Then make a decision.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Law Degree would be awesome, or doesn't BYU have a pretty sweet JDMBA program?? That would be really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. First things first...get rid of that red tassel!!! I emailed you a new pic...kinda cheesy...but not red!

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Steph! How are you? I love when I stumble across people's blogs that I know. I am in the same place. Except I graduate in MAY!!! AHHHH...Not sure what to do...Hopefully something will work out. Hooray for you though! I guess figuring out the next step is the next step for us huh?

    ReplyDelete
  5. you could also look into a masters in communication? Just a thought?

    ReplyDelete