Sunday, April 11, 2010

April Showers, Bring May Weddings

So there have been a few significant things that have happened lately but I haven't had time to blog about them...

1. My uncle Doug took me skiing for the first time a few weeks. It was so fun. I'm obsessed... I want to go all the time now so I can get better... I really had a great time. (Unfortunately all the pictures of this are on Doug's phone)

2. I had a birthday and throughout the week I got to celebrate my birthday with my favorite people (except Janelle... unfortunately she couldn't be there).

Monday, I got to go to dinner with my family (including John and Donna) at Market Street. It was so fun and then on Friday Chelsea and I went to Red Robin, went shopping and topped the night off by watching the Blind Side. I'm so lucky to have such great friends and family.


3. I'm done with my undergraduate classes at BYU... weird I know.
4. TSD did their final presentation for our capstone class. I'm going to miss us. We are so great.

This is us just before our pressentation. TSD FOR LIFE!


Me with my PR Girls: Brittany, Whitney, Jessi and Kresha... I'm gonna miss these girls!

The BYUB Membership Crew!

4. Chelsea's Shower is tonight! Yay.... Wedding is in like 3 weeks... i'm so excited (like the title of my blog post) ;)

5. Lastly, I have one final left.... Woo Hoo... can't wait until that is overwith :)





3 comments:

  1. True--there are so many people getting married this summer! Good luck on finals, love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw yay! glad you enjoyed your birthday, and thanks for a fun party today :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

    Thanks for dinner.
    Now what, now finals are over?
    Do I finally get to see you some nights?

    Huggies!

    ReplyDelete