Saturday, August 14, 2010

Adrienne Francisco Jack
How many Siblings do you have? 4 (2 older bros and 2 younger sis)

What is your favorite color and why? Red- it is powerful :D

How did you and I meet: Blind date


How long ago did we meet? Well we worked together for like 18 months.. but not really homies until this year sometime


What is your favorite BYUB memory? Ummm... they are all so precious. Food Nanny at Women's Conference was a bit intense


If you could do anything for a living what would it be? Professional Cheese taster

How did you meet your husband? Nathan and I met through his roommates and the treacherous Econ 110 class

What are your hobbies? Tennis, scrapbooking, card making, napping, cleaning

What is your favorite movie? Marley and Me :D (I hate dogs, but it is still great)

What is your favrite vacation spot? Somewhere warm with sandy beaches... wherev.


What is your favorite memory with me? Hmmm... Marcus's party this last week was pretty fun. Maybe when you stop by my little desk and visit me.

What is the most random thing you have done? Well my husband locked me out of the apartment today so I sat on the porch for like an hour looking homeless

What is your favorite book? Ayn Rand's "Atlas Shrugged"

What do you wante to be doign ten years from now? Having me some babies and being a lawyer


I thought today was the perfect day to spotlight Adrienne since it is her 21st day of birth and it should be a special day for her. I wish that Adrienne and I had used our time better at BYUB to get to know each other better sooner. We're so funny when we are together and I love it. I don't want her to EVER leave BYUB. Adrienne you are the BEST thanks for making work so awesome for me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment