Saturday, August 21, 2010

Bryan Clark
Where did you grow up? I grew up in Upstate NY, in a little village called Ilion, yes it's on the map if you look.

What is your favorite color and why? I like blue, because I think blue eyes are amazing and anything blue for that matter, whether it be the sky or the ocean or the clothes I wear.


Where did you and I meet? I met you at work. We were talking about basketball or something and other, actually I think it was about March Madness, and you wnted me to fill out a bracket.


If you could do anything for a living what would it be? If I could do anything I would still want to be a pediatrician, because that's my dream. But I would also be an acclaimed pianist and chef. I want it all, and who says I can't?


What are your hobbies? I love to run, play the piano, cook, read, ,play sports, swim socialize, etc.


What is your favorite vacation spot? The Outer Banks, North Carolina, we'd go every summer as a family growing up to visit my grandpa (it's also the place where the first airplane was flown).


What is your favorite memory with me? I think just being around you is always fun and a favorite of mine. But I think when we went to Inn N Out was my favorite, come on now, Inn N out and Stephanie how much better can it get?


Bryan is such a funny guy and I'm glad that I have had the chance to get to know him through work. It has been so much fun. B thanks for letting me give you random nick names. And yes Inn N Out was fun! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment