Thursday, August 5, 2010

Brooke Yates


Brooke Elizabeth Yates

Where did you grow up? Woodstock, Georgia

What is your favorite color and why?Aqua it's calming

What's your favorite part about working at Disney world? Seeing the differenceI can make in individual's lives

How did you and I meet? Working together at BYUB

If you could do anything for a living (regardless of money) what would it be? Rock star

Tell me a funny story? My freshman year of college I peed my pants from laughing too hard on Thanksgiving day

What are your favorite hobbies? Scrap-booking and hiking

What is your favorite movie? 10 Things I Hate About You

What is your favorite vacation spot? North Carolina Beaches

What is your favorite memory with me? Nothing specific, just everyday walking into work and getting the "good morning Brooke!" with a side of a beautiful smile :)
Even though Brooke and I only worked together for a short period of time it was so fun to get to know her. Brooke is one of the nicest girls I have ever met and although I'm not sure when I will see her again I am so lucky to know you Brooke! Thanks for being my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment