Sunday, August 8, 2010

ALLISON DEBRA CLARK SPANGLER

Name: Allison Debra Clark Spangler

Where did you grow up? Freeport, Illinois

How did you meet your husband? At the Sandy Institute

What is your favorite color? Lime green-cuz it's bright

If you could be a letter of the alphabet what letter would it be? A, cuz that's what my name starts with

How did you and I meet? CVMS! We have the best memories--Lagoon! :)

If you could do anything for a living (regardless of money) what would it be? Own a non-profit organization so I can help others

Tell me a funny story: I am a funny story. Well, one time, in 9th grade we went to Lagoon, and being 9th graders we thought we were so cooooooool. Steph and I pretended to havev boyfriends and "called" them, all to make fun of some other girls who were doing the same thing.

What are your hobbies? Singing, sleeping, eating, all of the basics of life

What is your favorite movie? Oh jeez, uh. not sure I do love that new movie, "Letters to Juliet" that's my fav at the moment

Any suggestions of some books I should read? Fire of the Covenant

What is your favorite vacation spot? HAWAII!!!! That's why I moved there
What's your funniest or favorite memory with me? Already said it, Lagoon for sure!!!!!


Allie, I'm so glad we are still friends after all these years. I have so many fun memories of you, trek, the song fighter by Christinia Aguilera, the names we made up at lagoon for each other, sharing a locker in high school the list could go on and on. Thank you for being such a great friend Allie I'm so excited for all the memories we will share together in the future! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment