Sunday, August 15, 2010

Ashley Ann Hansen Bean
Where did you grow up? Sandy, UT/Gilbert, AZ
How did you meet your husband? He was my brother's friend in High School?
What is your favorite color and why? Green, it looks good on me, it is the color of grass and trees and money!
If you could be a letter of the alphabet what letter would you be? A.. it's first
How did you and I meet? BYUB!!!
If you could do anything for a living (regardless of money) what would it be? a mom
What are your hobbies? Rock climbing, dirt biking and going to the lake
What is your favorite movie? any chick flick
What is your favorite game? Board game: Sorry
Nintendo Game: Madden Football on N64
Group Game: Murder
What is your favorite tv show? The Bachelor/Bachelorette
Favorite class you took at BYU? Physiology because I took it with my friends
What is your favorite memory with me? oh so many! Typewriter, the cage bringing a whole pizza for just me and you and not sharing, pizza factory, Bridal Veil! Teasing Blaine about women :) good times

Here's the thing about Ashley and I. First, I think we should have met when she lived in Sandy but since that didn't happen we got to meet working together at BYU Broadcasting. But that time was short however we became friends instantly with a game I like to call "Tell me something about yourself I don't know." This game continued even after Ashley moved back to Arizona and we still talk all the time on the phone. I love Ash and she is always so good to listen to me and help me with my problems. Thanks for all you do for me Ash. I love you!

What is your favorite vacation spot? my family's cabin

1 comment: