Saturday, August 7, 2010

DALLAS BECK
We used to go to Del Taco every Tuesday. This picture was taken 3 or 4 years ago
1. How did you and I meet? We met through mutual friends! My roommate Paul, who I didn't know very well, introduced me to his friends Chelsea, Kaela and Janelle, who were Stephanie's roommates, also who she didn't know very well at the time.. I think. Anyways, wa all became instant best friends.

2. How many siblings in your family? I have six siblings! Three boys and three girls

3. What is your favorite color and why? My favorite color is green on most days, but others blue, i think. I think the earth has a great color combo when it's very green outside and a blue blue sky! I like nature, I suppose

4. What is your favorite memory of working at BYU Broadcasting? Walking into the room and seeing Blaine's smiling face, ha ha. If I saw that, I knew it was going to be a great day of work haha.

5. If you could do anything for a living (regardless of money) what would it be? I think I would be a missionary for a living ha. Institute professor would be close.

6. What are your hobbies? ULTIMAAATE frisbee! love it like crazy. Reading books I'm interested in, ha, racquetball, football (watching and/or playing), playing baseball, jet skiing, watching movies, I really like eating, lifting, seeing friends and family.

7. What is your favorite movie? not even a clue. I like so many, but to give an idea, I really like the Lord of the Rings series, Spiderman, and actually I just realized that The Dark Knight is probably the favorite. I just love the joker.

8. What is your favorite vacation spot? Lake Eufala in Oklahoma. It's quiet and the water is warm. We usually go there and stay on a houseboat for about a week. Very relaxing.

9. What is your favorite memory with me? Drawing you a Dragonball Z picture, ha ha. That and our prank war-- especially stealing their Christmas tree and leaving one decoration--the Grinch, ha ha

10. What is the most random thing you have done? Not sure about this one. I once randomly asked out a girl who I had never talked to or heard about before, ha ha

11. What is your favorite sport and why? To play: Not even a question--Ultimate Frisbee. I get a glimpse of what the Celestial Kingdom is like whenever I play. I love making good throws to people downfield. I love catching it on the run. To watch: by far, football. I love the strategy, skill, technique of it all.

12. What do you want to be doing 10 years from now? Ten years from now, I'd like ot have finised grad school and be full-time in a job with a family somewhere in the country, probably east. I like the trees out east. I'd like to be living just outside of a big city with big skyscrapers where I'd like to be working, but not too big where traffic makes it take forever to get back to the family. I'd like to be a good father and husband. I'd like to travel every so often.



Dallas and I first became friends our freshman year of college. And have stayed in touch ever since. We even got to work together. I always have so much fun hanging out with Big D :) And I'm grateful that you are a honest, trustworthy friend that I can count on. I'm seriously so lucky to have such a good friend like you Dallas. Thanks for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment