Sunday, August 22, 2010

Tamara Sue Hendrickson How many siblings in your family? 3 sisters, 0 brothers
How did you meet your husband? We lived in the same appartment complex at BYU.
What is your favorite color and why? Blue. I'm not sure why, it has just always been my favorite.
How did you and I meet? I believe we were in the same math class in middle school... geometry with Mr. Shelley I think?
How long ago did we meet? 2001 was it?
If you could do anything for a living (regardless of money) what would it be? Be a mom
What are your hobbies? Lots of sports! My favorites are tennis, basketball, volleyball, softball and frisbee. I also like designing and making jewelry, sewing, shopping and watching movies.
What is your favorite vacation spot? Disneyworld and Hawaii
What do you want to be doing 10 years from now? Probably just raising children and spending time with friends and family
What is something most people don't know about you? I have a cotton candy machine.


It is true, Tamara and I met in Mr. Shelley's math class.... ha ha i loved that class. And most of all I'm glad that I got to meet Tamara in that class. Tamara I don't know if you know this or not but you really have had a huge impact on my life. Thanks for being a good friend, even though we don't see each other that often!

No comments:

Post a Comment