Tuesday, August 10, 2010

CODY ROUECHE


How many siblings in your family? 4

What is your major? Computer Science


Where are you from? Arlington, Texas


How did you and I meet? Freshman year. You and your roommates were friends with the guys in my ward.


How long ago did we meet? 3 and a half years ago


If you could do anything for a living (regardless of money) what would you do? Work in the ocean, but I would have to get rid of my fear of sharks first


What are your hobbies? Tennis, sleep, watching movies

What is your favorite movie? Zoolander


What is your favorite vacation spot? California


What is your funniest or favorite memory with me? Blanket runs or the trip to Walmart

What is the most random thing you have done? Picked up a giant bird leg

What do you want to be doing ten years from now? Skydiving

What is your favorite sport and why? Tennis, because I played that in highschool


What is something most people don't know about you? That I'm 6'1 7/8" tall and not really 6'2

Cody always makes me laugh. I have so many fun memories that involve you. Remember those signs we made you when you came out to Utah right before your mission? Well up until about 2 months ago they were still in the back of my car. Ha ha. I miss seeing you on a more frequent basis, but I am glad that we still stay in contact. Cod lets hang out more.

1 comment: