Thursday, August 5, 2010

My Friends!

So I came up with this idea. For me to try and get to know my friends better and to make the blog more interesting. So I have decided to ask some of my friends some questions and then post their answers on my blog. I hope you enjoy because I certainly have THE BEST friends in the world.

The first person I am going to highlight is my good friend Audrey Welday.

1. Where did you grow up? Germany and California

2. What is your favorite color and why? Red. It's always been my favorite.

3. If you could be a letter of the alphabet what letter would you be? A-Because it is first!

4. How did you and I meet? Wasn't it when we went to the airport to meet Derrick when he came home from his mission?

5. If you could do anything for a living (regardless of money) what would it be? I'd love to be a baker

6. What are your favorite hobbies? Baking and shopping

7. What is your favorite movie? The Sound of Music

8. Do you have suggestions of some books I should read? Anything by Heather B. Moore

9. What is your favorite vacation spot? Depends on my mood-either San Diego or Disneyworld or just staying at home makes me happy.

10. What is your funnies or favorite memory with me? Any time I spend with you is memorable, because you're a real sweetheart and great to be around. I did have fun playing the games at Incredible Pizza though.


Audrey, I am so lucky to be friends with you. You are such a sweet person and I look up to you a lot. I can't wait to keep getting to know you better. I have so much fun when we spend time together. I hope one day to learn to be an amazing cake maker like you! :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm so honored to be first!
    You are such a sweet person, and I am so very blessed to know you.
    You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete