Sunday, August 22, 2010

Andy Laugenour How many siblings in your family? We are 5 kids
Where are you from? San Jose, CA
What is your favorite color and why? I like green.... I think it is because I like lime flavored things.
How did you and I meet? We met when I worked at BYU Broadcasting for about a year.
How long ago did we meet? We met like two years ago I think.
If you could do anything for a living (regardless of money) what would it be? Park Ranger
What are your hobbies? I like to eat sandwiches. I like to longboard. I like to play.
What is your favorite movie? The Brothers Bloom
What is your favorite vacation spot? It might not be my favorite spot, but my favorite vacation was in Louisianna
What is your funniest or favorite memory with me? Probably our podcast
What is the most random thing you have done? One time I wore a bear costume to a birthday party.
What do you want to be doing 10 years from now? I want to be living.
What was your favorite part of working in NY this summer? My favorite part about New York was definitely the Staten Island Ferry. It was a free boat ride. I did it like 40 million times.
What's your favorite sport and why? Baseball. Go Giants!
What is something most people don't know about you? Most people don't know that I am scared to death of driving across bridges.



Words can't even describe how much fun I have had with Andy! I loved the year that we got to work together seeing you in the Ad Lab. Doing the podcast (and I hope we get to do it many times in the future). Andy I love hanging with you we always have so much fun. I can't wait for you to be a millionaire, I know it's going to happen. Thanks for being my friend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment