Tuesday, August 10, 2010

WHITNEY CRAFT
Where did you grow up? Portland, Oregon

What is your favorite color and why? Purple cuz it looks good on me

How did you and I meet? We met in a PR class but really we met almost a year before then but didn't actually remember that... ha ha nice.

If you could do anything for a living (regardless of money) what would it be? Eat food

Tell me a funny story: One time we got our stairs re-done with hardwood floors and now my dog falls down the stairs every day

What is a book I should read? Shanghai Diary

What is your favorite movie? Rat Race or Dirty Dancing

What is your favorite vacation spot? Sunriver, Oregon

How many siblings do you have? 4 sisters

What is your favorite sport? Basketball!!!!

Who is your favorite athlete? Tyler Hansbrough, Michael Petrus or Nate Robinson

Tell me about your favorite job? Right now I have a ROCKIN job where I get paid to watch soccer games

What is your funniest or favorite memory with me? Everything I do with you is a favorite memory... especially when it also involves Eric, Jessi, Jared and Dougie


Whit Whit, you always make me laugh and I am so glad that we became such good friends. THANK YOU Daily Universe for that. You are my idol whit. Thanks for being there for me, especially last summer. I'm going to miss having classes with you. But we're friends forever. I love you whit

ps TSD for life!


No comments:

Post a Comment