Monday, August 16, 2010

Donna Horn

Where did you grow up? Needles, Calif
What's your favorite color and why? Lavender, it's beautiful and the fragrance of it is wonderful!

If you could be a letter of the alphabet what letter would you be? Q--I like it's swirly character

How did you and I meet? Through church activities- bonded at trek

How long ago did we meet? 2004

If you could do anything for a living (regardless of money) what would it be? Indian Health Services coordinator

How did you meet your husband? Met John at church (*** side note from stephanie.... I think they have the cutest story ever)

What are your hobbies? reading and gardening and learning new things

What is your favorite movie? Out of Africa

Do you have any suggestions on some books I should read? Work and Glory, Prelude to Glory, Great and Terrible Series

What is your favorite vacation spot? Hawaii

What is your funniest or favorite memory with me? Riding on the bus during trek

Where is your favorite place to shop? Nordstrom's Rack

What is something most people don't know about you? I'm naturally a lot more rowdy and very compassionate of others than people initially think

What is your favorite thing about teaching school?Autonomy of organizing my day and the diversity of each day
I don't think words can really describe my feelings for Donna! She is the most inspired and amazing person I know. She always knows when to call or text me. We have so many good memories together, movie nights, dinner dates, just simply hanging out and talking and of course trek. I'm grateful to have a best friend like you. I learn so much from you. You are such an amazing example to me in ever way of life. I look up to you more than you'll ever know. And you have helped me through more things than you will ever know. Thanks for all you do I hope that I can repay you in some way one of these days. I love you so much Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment