Monday, August 9, 2010

MALLORY HOCKIN BOGGS
How many siblings in your family? Just me and my sister

Favorite color and why? Pink because it's fun, girly and fabulous

How did you and I meet? In good ol' girl scouts

How long ago did we meet? I believe it was around 1st grade. We go way back :)

Favorite Girl Scouts memory? Oh too many...camping, making moose's, tie dye shirts, ball toss ice cream, horseback riding

If you could do anything for a living (regardless of money) what would it be? Plan and decorate weddings and events

What are your hobbies? Movies, camping, four wheeling, baking, decorating

What is your favorite movie? I can't pick just one... Love Actually, Superbad, The Hangover, Parent Trap, Dumb and Dumber

What is your favorite vacation spot? Italy, Sweden and almost anywhere in Europe

What is your funniest or favorite memory with me? Girl scouts and messing around in Child Development class in high school

Where is your favorite place to shop? Target and Ikea

What do you want to be doing 10 years from now? Living in the Salt Lake Valley, raising a family, having and enjoying career and loving life


What can I say Mal and I go way back. I have been friends with Mallory for as long as I can remember. Her mom was our girl scouts leader and we did so many fun things together. Mal was also my buddy that I could always talk about the tv show Friends with. Mallory you're such a great friend and I'm glad that we have stayed friends all these years. Love you.

2 comments: