Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Malorie Moser Brower
How did you meet your husband? I met my husband at the local singles ward! we both came late and sat in the back together... he got my number and then the rest is history. We got married 10 or so munths later.

How did you and I meet? We were best friends in elementary school!

If you could do anything for a living, regardless of money, what would you do? I would be a dietician for pregnant and nursing women, and also educate them on what to feed their babies..

What are your hobbies? I like to run, mountainbike, boat, read, cook and travel

What is your favorite elementary school memory? Honestly elementary school was so long ago I can't remember a specific memory but I do remember how close me, you maegan and kim were. That was awesome to have so many close friends.

What do you want to be doing ten years from now? I want to be a mom (hopefully of boys and girls), hopefully still working as a dietician on the side, and living in a house with a huge yard!

What is your favaorite sport? I really love soccer. I played it intensely while growing up and then switched to swimming and water polo in high school. I love those sports too, but my heart will always belong to soccer.

What is something most people don't know about you? I never wear my hair all the way down. I don't know how this came about...but I just don't. I haven't worn it down for so long that now it is weird if I do. This is such a weird thing.. and I knew my husband loved me when he never cared if I did or not he loved me for who I was!


Mal, I have so many good memories with you. From Kiwi, to the book that we used to pass around and write in, to hanging out at your house to playing jr. jazz basketball in middle school. I am even more grateful that we are still in touch after all of these years. Not very many people are lucky enough to still be friends with their best friends from elementary school Thanks for still being my friend. I'll always be grateful for your friendship. Love you mal! Let's hang out sometime soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment