Friday, August 13, 2010

KEVIN WENDELL NEMELKA
How many siblings in your family? FOUR BIG KIDS, ONE LITTLE GUY
What is your major? ART HISTORY/ROBOTECHNOLOGY
Where are you from? DC THE COMICS, NOT THE CITY
Favorite color and why? GOLD. NOTHING LIKE IT.
How did you and I meet? FRESHMAN PALS! I SAT BEHIND YOU A LOT IN MATH CLASS. AND COPIED ALL YOUR ANSWERS, DUH!
How long ago did we meet? ALMOST EXACTLY FOUR YEARS AGO! HOW STRANGE...
If you could do anything for a living (regardless of money) what would it be? WORKING AS LADY GAGA'S MANSERVENT
What are your hobbies? SWIMMING/DANCE PARTY/BIG PIMPIN
What is your favorite movie? TODAY, MAYBE DARJEELING LIMITED OR WHIP IT. YEAH, WHIP IT.
What is your favorite vacation spot? SAN DIEGO. AND STAR VALLEY WYOMING.
What is your favorite or funniest memory with me? THAT TIME YOU POOPED YOUR PANTS AT CPK :) WAIT. THAT WAS ME
What is the most random thing you have done? ANSWERING THIS ACTUALLY. IT'S. BEEN. AGES.
What do you want to be doing 10 years from now? WORKING AS LADY GAGA'S MANSERVANT.
What's your favorite sport and why? PLAYING: VOLLEYBALL. WATCHING: CURLING
What is something most people don't know about you? HALF OF MY FRIENDS ARE CELEBRITIES. I'M JUST NOT ALLOWED TO TELL ANYONE ABOUT THEM.

Kev is right we met Freshman year we had freshman academy together. He's probably one of the first peeps I met in college. My first memory of Kevin is sitting outside the building where we had American Heritage. Kevin you always make me laugh, you are one of the funniest guys I know and I'm sad I haven't seen you more since you have been home from your mission! Lets hang out!

No comments:

Post a Comment